Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hamilton: Lauda did not like me

Lewis Hamilton has admitted that one of the bosses in the team of Mercedes - Niki Lauda, never liked it. Three-time world champion talked about the years before its passage in the German team. The interesting thing here is that actually Lauda apparently reconsidered his opinion of Lewis before his split with McLaren. It's no secret that right Austrian triple Formula 1 champion insisted to the Board of Directors of Mercedes-Benz to attract Hamilton in 2013.
"When I started in Formula 1 Niki Lauda did not like me, let's put it this way - I was not a big fan. His comments about me also openly showed just that. This continued until mid-2012, when launched negotiations my Mercedes" revealed Hamilton.
"Then our relationship started fresh. It turned out that we share much in common. You know how ambitious and purposeful was he on the track and I think he saw his qualities in me. Since then he has become one of the most highly people supporting me in the team and it makes me proud to continue to achieve the highest goals, "concluded the Briton.

No comments:

Post a Comment