Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hamilton: Rosberg did me a favor by beat me three times at the end of the season

Last three consecutive wins at the end of season 2015 Nico Rosberg only eagerness further his teammate Lewis Hamilton for the upcoming championship in Formula 1. It admitted the Briton, who won his third world title this year. According to Lewis that for the entire month of November Nico vexed him when the title was already decided, it made service and will start highly motivated attack on a fourth title.

"I'm in Colorado and has already started preparing for the upcoming season. Surely now the goal that I have set is winning a fourth world title," admitted Hamilton.  "Recent events at the end of the season and three straight wins to Rosberg just motivates me even more. You can say that with them Nico me a great service. We will now start from the first race extremely ambitious", concluded the Briton.

No comments:

Post a Comment