Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sainz: It is interesting how Alonso reacted difficulties

The young Spanish driver Carlos Sainz Jr. said he takes the example of compatriot Fernando Alonso and was looking in his debut season in Formula 1.
Sainz finished 15th in the Drivers' standings and recording points in seven races on the calendar. Alonso can not boast the same success in the past year because they come in the area of ​​points in only two rounds and dropped too many times. "He's a very good role model. Currently going through a very difficult phase of his career and it is interesting to see how react, how to deal with the problems. It is interesting observation is instructive. Last year was just for experience . No need Fernando to give me advice because I constantly watch him. I never came to me to tell me: "maybe you can try this or that." Just talking to him the drivers' parade or in the paddock, learn a lot "said Sainz.

No comments:

Post a Comment