Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hamilton: Do not think about celebrity

Lewis Hamilton is one of the most popular F1 drivers and Bernie Ecclestone is often praised because it is one of the most successful in marketing terms champions, who popularized the sport. Hamilton made the most of social media and is constantly in the headlines - something some colleagues even run.
Lewis has no problem with being photographed, walk on events and talk about it. Whether perceived as a celebrity, he replied: 
"I know a lot of famous people and I'm sure none of them does not have the celebrity. When you wake up in the morning, brush your teeth and look in the mirror, do not say" Good morning, star one! ". In fact might any, I do not know. But I'm a normal person dealing with something that coincidence was in the spotlight. it all depends on you - if you go to a restaurant that you know will get caught by the media or not. believe it or not, but still surprised when I saw my picture in a magazine. "

No comments:

Post a Comment