Saturday, March 5, 2016

Ricardo: I appreciate the fact that I am in F1 with top team

Daniel Ricciardo believes that it has already "quite completed pilot", but believes there is more to learn in Formula 1. The pilot of the Red Bull experienced two very different season with a championship team and now does not know what to expect from the third, but he hopes things stabilized. In 2014 Daniel beat his teammate Sebastian Vettel and recording three first places, but next year things did not work so well and so the Australian was left with only two podium."I've already experienced a lot and thanks to that now appreciate more everything I have.
In 2014 I was thankful for podiums and victories, and after several difficult races in 2015 and appreciate the good times even higher. I really understand how good my position in the sport and all that I have in Formula 1 with the top team. I think we've quite finished pilot, but I will not be naive - I know there is always something to learn and where to develop, "said Ricardo. At the end of last season, it was rumored that Ricardo could follow Vettel at Ferrari and now the question is it possible for 2017, Daniel said: "I still do not look that far ahead. Anything can happen, so I do not like I do so long-term plans. I want first season to start and run better position themselves better. Then, in the middle of the calendar might think about 2017 and everything else, but right now I'm focused on the upcoming season . my two years at Red Bull so far were very different from each other. I had big ups, but serious downs. Now things have stabilized and hope to achieve a lot. I am thrilled. "

No comments:

Post a Comment