Monday, February 8, 2016

Magnussen: McLaren not have helped me to Reno

Kevin Magnussen said his former team McLaren not helped him secure a competitive position in Renault 2016 season in Formula 1. The team from Woking was bet on Magnussen in 2014, but then took Fernando Alonso and young Kevin was the role of reserve driver. After the 2015 Danish officially split with McLaren at the beginning of 2016 went to Renault. Ron Dennis said recently that renewed contract Magnussen for 2016 because they did not want to ruin his chances at another team, previously said that will do everything possible to help him continue his career. The very Magnussen, however, said: "No, McLaren have not helped me. I am glad that now I can start from scratch. I'm glad I'm with Renault that give me an incredible opportunity. I feel much more relaxed this year, unlike than before - McLaren pressure was immense. Now also there is tension, but it is much more positive. I'm ready, I'm fine, "assured Magnussen. As for the chances of Renault next season in Formula 1, Kevin said: "Never interfere to hope, but more importantly, be realistic. This is a new team, but Renault have done before and I think it will be deal again. we just have to be patient because nothing happens just like that. you will see competition for competition and will give everything. "

No comments:

Post a Comment