Monday, February 8, 2016

Jolyon Palmer: I can compete with Magnussen

Jolyon Palmer will make his debut as the titular pilot in Formula 1 in the first race of 2016 season at the Australian Grand Prix. 25-year-old Briton was presented during the official premiere of the Renault team on Wednesday. During a press conference at the technology center of Renault in Paris Palmer said expectations for his debut season before. "I can not wait the season to begin. A great honor for me to debut in Formula 1, and then as a pilot of Renault. The winter is very long, but in the months spent in Enstoun, I trained very hard. I was able to do everything planned at The off me program team Palmer. Asked about what awaits inside battle with his teammate Magnussen Briton replied: "Kevin is a very fast driver. For sure I will not be easy, but I believe in their own capabilities and expect to compete with him. I'm in Reno to helped most of the team with a strong performance in each race weekend, "the Briton finished. Renault returned as a manufacturer in Formula 1, having bought back shares in his retirement at the end of 2010 were sold to Lotus. Palmer's teammate at Renault will be Kevin Magnussen.The Dane has a racing season behind the team McLaren in 2014. In it, he managed to climb the podium at the Australian Grand Prix. Followed a year as a reserve driver for the team return to Fernando Alonso. This gives a much more experienced Kevin, but Palmer believes that could be competitive on Magnussen.

No comments:

Post a Comment