Monday, February 8, 2016

Magnussen: So weekends sit by and watch

"I desire to go back and show what I can"
The new Renault driver Kevin Magnussen said that his absence from the grid in F1 last season it was frustrating, but at the same time it is motivated to do everything possible to return this season. The Dane lost his race seat at McLaren of Fernando Alonso after his successful debut in 2014, remained in the role of reserve driver in 2015. Renault yesterday officially announced his appointment during a press conference in France, and Kevin said he can not wait to compete. "I spent one season with McLaren in 2014 and I think then do well to world champion (Jenson Button). I was not slightly when I went in the next year, but really made a strong pilot duo. I stopped compete on six years and spend one year without doing it, it definitely was not part of my plan. I hope in 2016 to improve in many ways. Extremely motivated'm after this forced break. so many weekends spent behind the scenes, just sitting and watching . I'm terribly hungry to come back and show what I can do. Last year I had a lot of time to train and now I feel in very good shape. Physically I'm ready again to sit in the car. "

No comments:

Post a Comment